My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wrightsocks Review

Wrightsocks Logo

Wrightsocks offer many different types of socks. All of them are made to keep your feet cool and dry! They also offer extra cushion and guarantee no blisters!

Wrightsocks
I received the Double Layer Anti-Blister system Cushioned DLX. These socks do three things: 1. Moisture Management, 2. Temperature Regulation, 3. Friction Reduction. They do very well at all of the above! I was very impressed!



Wrightsocks Wrightones


I also got the new WrightOnes SLX. These offer the same performance with one layer! Its features:

Seam Free Design - Eliminates irritation on the toes.

Temperature Regulation - Dri-WRIGHT IITM fibers keep the foot cool and dry.

Y Heel - Promotes an anatomically correct fit for added comfort.

Stabilizer ZoneTM - Enhances the fit and keeps the sock properly positioned on the foot.

Color Coded Size Indicator - Helps match size after laundering.

Both pairs are very comfortable, I really enjoy the cushioning! I also like the fact that it's made of Lycra! There's no bunching! Yay! If looking for extra comfort in socks and staying dry, try Wrightsocks!

1 comment:

  1. I found that the Wright Socks Double Layer Coolmax keep the feet dry as advertised, but my feet were still uncomfortably hot. Maybe it's the double layer.

    Tony

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails