Thursday, August 20, 2009
POND’S Wet Cleansing Towelettes, the No. 1 brand of wet cleansing towelettes, gently remove make-up and even waterproof mascara. Clinical studies have shown that Pond’s towelettes remove the make-up that other brands leave behind – taking off up to 40 percent more than other leading towelettes. Available in three varieties, they are ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested for a gentle face cleansing experience. POND’S Wet Cleansing Towelettes will launch new premium packaging that showcases the elegant pouch design.
I got to try the Original Clean. Its features include:
* More effective at removing make-up than any other leading towelette
* Contains Triple Tea Antioxidant Complex, Vitamin E and Chamomile
* Luxuriously quilted cloths with a unique diamond texture allow for a deep clean without leaving any residue behind
MSRP: $4.79 to $5.07 (30/pack)
If you're like me, when you think of Pond's you think of the cream that works so well. I was excited so see that Pond's had come out with towelettes because it meant less mess. It also meant that it was easier/quicker to use! I really like the wipes and they will be coming with me to college for those long nights of studying because they are so refreshing and remove make-up so easily.
Visit Ponds on MSN Lifestyle to:
• Get more information on the Pond’s money-back guarantee
• Find summer beauty tips
• Download coupons for free Pond’s Wet Cleansing Towelettes