My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Rick & Bubba's Guide to the Almost Nearly Perfect Marriage Review

Rick and Bubba's Guid to the Almost Nearly Perfect marriage Book

By: Rick Burgess & Bill “Bubba” Bussey

Rick and Bubba give humorous tips to having a happy, healthy marriage. There are tons of lists ranging from : Top Ten Things Rick Does That Gets on Sherri’s Nerves to The Ten Commandments of Marriage. The chapters are short and to the point. Rick and Bubba also include their wives in the book, giving the women’s point of view as well as men’s.

I really enjoyed all of the lists! Most of them managed to crack me up! I even shared them with my boyfriend. One does not have to married to enjoy this book; they just have to have sense of humor! All of the stories and lists are really easy to relate to. The book is pretty easy, fast read. I finished it in one day. Later that night, I read several of the lists to my boyfriend. I would recommend this read to everybody, even if you are single! This book also included the “Best of Rick & Bubba” CD! This is a must-read if you are single, in a relationship, engaged, or married!

You can hear what Rick & Bubba have to say about this book here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails