My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

China Glaze Nail Polish Review

China Glaze Logo

China Glaze makes long-wearing nail lacquer in a variety of colors. Some notable benefits of China Glaze include:

# Long-wearing formula with hardeners
# Non-thickening formula
# Professional 440-strand brush for ease of application
# Free of DBP / Toluene and added Formaldehyde
# Great coverage
# Comprehensive Nail Treatments for all nail types
# The latest technology in formulas and color selection
# Professional staff of manicurists
# Economically priced

China Glaze Watermelon Rind Nail Polish
China Glaze Nail Polish
Recently, I received Strawberry Fields and Watermelon Rind from their Summer Days Collection (both pictured here). I do believe that both colors have more glitter in them than is pictured. However, I'm a fan of glitter in my polish, so I like it! I also enjoy pink shades of nail polish. Needless to say, between the two, my favorite was the Strawberry Fields. I was really pleased with the quality of the nail lacquers. They last longer than most polishes I've used before. I was also happy when I noticed that they didn't seem to have as strong a scent as other nail polishes. I was also pleasantly surprised that the lacquer went on so smoothly! I'm very happy with the China Glaze Nail Lacquers!


China Glaze Strawberry Fields Nail Polish

Above are my toes with the Strawberry Fields (I did apply a clear base coat and a clear top coat). I think it's a very pretty shade!

China Glaze is an American International Industries brand and can be purchased from various distributors which includes: worldwide beauty suppliers, boutiques, pharmacies, retail stores and specialty stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails