My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Eden Fantasys Sugar Lips Review

Eden Fantasys Logo


Eden Fantasys sells a wide range of adult toys and gifts. For my review, I picked Sugar Lips in Whipped Cream and Cotton Candy.

Sugar Lips is the newest line of lipstick for adventurous women and their lovers by Erotic Cosmetics. Available in 6 tantalizing flavors and colors, these lipsticks will enhance your pout and make your kiss delicious as can be. It comes in the following flavors: Melon, Whipped Cream, Pina Colada, Cotton Candy, Raspberry and Strawberry. All six also have provocative names, as you can see in the picture!

Sugar Lips

The Whipped Cream smells delicious and creamy! It's really yummy! It is edible, but I didn't really taste anything.
The Cotton Candy smells like a creamy/smooth version of cotton candy... it doesn't have that sticky feel to it. It kinda tasted like regular lipstick to me though.
I did appreciate the attractive packaging in the sleek, curvy, silver container. I also liked that each one had a provocative saying taped to the tube.

All in all, Eden Fantasys provide quality products and the Sugar Lips are pretty good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails