My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bubble Planner Review

Bubble Planer Logo

The Bubble Planner is a new and different way to be organized. I got the new Student Edition Planner. It's great for staying on top of all my assignments for class!

Bubble Planner Homework Page


I can also make my beloved lists with tons of pages like this:


Bubble Planner Lists

I can keep up with my grades with these pages:


Grade Recorder

The planner is really cute and interesting. It even has a great quote on the cover from Albert Einstein! The planner goes for $24.99. However, they also have a homework helper that's on sale for $9.59.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails