My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Adorable Blog Award

Laughing Lindsay has won its first award! Live Love Laugh With Leslie gave it the Adorable Blog Award. Thanks Leslie!

Adorable Blog Award

Now, I get to pass the award on to someone else's blog! I'm giving the award to Eighty MPH Mom because I think her layout and title are cute! I also love that Jennifer does so many giveaways!

1. Include the award logo in your blog or post.
2. Nominate as many blogs which you like.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Aren't you sweet to think of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The award looks so good on your blog :)


    Leslie
    http://livelovelaughwithleslie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails