My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cheer Chics Review

Cheer Chics Logo

Cheer Chics has products that aren't just for cheerleaders, but for every girl. Cheer Chics offers products that promote the spirit of cheering. I did cheer for one season of basketball, my senior year of high school. It was great fun! It allowed me to do something different and meet new people. I think it's a great idea to create products that are targeted for cheerleaders. Cheer Chics products look cute and smell great! I love how the products are different shades of pink!

The Moisturizing Shampoo leaves hair feeling soft and silky! It also smells really yummy! The Moisturizing Conditioner smells equally delicious and really creamy! Both products leave my hair looking good and smelling great!

To just build on the great-smelling hair, I also used the Pom Pom Hair Pudding! It has glitter in it that makes my hair look wonderful! The pudding has a medium-hold to tame fly-aways and add shine!

For those hairstyles requiring extra-hold, there's the Hip Hip Hooray Hairspary. It takes that usual hairspray scent and makes it a little bit sweeter! Both the hairspray and pudding protect hair from sun and heat damage!

Lastly, I was able to try the Head-to-Toe Touch Body Wash. It's a really pretty shade of pink and smells just like candy apples! It moisturizes, deodorizes, and leaves my skin feeling wonderful!

I think the Cheer Chics line is awesome! If you notice, the order of the products smells out CHEER on the girls' uniforms! This is a cute and great-smelling line of products!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails