My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

More Winners

I just wanted to announce some more winners!

The lucky 4 from Scrubz Body Scrub were:

#129 - Mariana with "I follow scrubz on twitter @mannabsn"
#15 - Laura "I'm following Scrubz Body on twitter lifestooshort7:
#178 - Charlene "Following your blog"
#164 - Gianna "I would pick the Sweet Pear"

The very lucky winner of a new Charm Factory Charm Bracelet was comment # 153, Kathy Pease who said, "http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/3432334298."

The winner of the Go Jane Giveaway was:
#88 - said "i want the mini flower skirt!"

The Road Kill T-Shirt winner was comment # 60, Kate who said, "LOL, I really like the DEMOCRATS MAKE BETTER LOVERS, WHO EVER HEARD OF A GREAT PIECE OF ELEPHANT? T-Shirt."

Also, I guess I should be clear with my extra entry option of entering another one of my giveaways... you can get only one extra entry for entering another giveaway, no matter how many different ones you enter. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails