My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Superfeet Insoles Review

Superfeet Insoles logo

Superfeet make insoles in a variety of types, for different kinds of shoes. "Everyone's feet are unique, and different activities demand different types of footwear. Taking these variables into account, it is unrealistic to expect one insole to fit every shoe. That's why Superfeet designs different insole models to improve the fit of all your footwear. No matter what type of activity or sport you engage in, Superfeet has a product for you - at a price you can afford.

With Superfeet's 60 Day Comfort Guarantee, you have nothing to lose but your sore feet. If you are not satisfied with your new Superfeet insoles, return them within 60 days of purchase to your place of purchase for a credit or refund. This guarantee is only valid with a proof of purchase, and is not good for misused, abused or improperly cleaned Superfeet product. THIS GUARANTEE IS SUBJECT TO THE RETAILER'S RETURN POLICY."

Supinated feet

Superfeet's website is really informative! Can you believe that only 10-15% of the population has what is described as an 'ideal functioning foot'! I learned that I don't have the "ideal functioning foot", my feet are supinated, like this diagram shows. I often wear down my shoes on the outside because of this!

I received their Blue because it's the most versatile. I must admit they're a bit different and perhaps a bit hard to get used to. However, after a while, I can tell they really do work! My feet no longer hurt after walking for an extended period of time! Superfeet offers a variety of insoles for everyone. I encourage my readers to give Superfeet a try!

Superfeet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails