Monday, August 10, 2009
Beautorium offers only products that are natural and meet certain requirements:
* Natural or organic. Most are certified natural, organic and/or vegetarian by
the world’s most reliable independent third party organizations
* Not tested on animals, cruelty-free
* Effective ingredients with proven benefits
* Professionally and beautifully presented
* Compelling brand and company personality
"Beautorium offers a carefully hand-picked selection of the best in natural and organic beauty from around the world. Our brands are trusted, elegant and effective. We’ve done the editing so you don’t have to!"
One of the brands they carry is Pangea. According to Beautorium, "Award-winning Pangea takes a totally holistic, green approach to products, packaging, manufacturing and company structure. ”Eco-centric” skincare is here!
Natural and organic ingredients are combined to create mind/body balance while they multitask to give you beautiful, healthy skin. “Always beneficial. Never artificial” is the mantra.
Smart, smooth, can-do caring. Joshua, the 29 yr old CEO ensures every move they make is on-message and in step-- from packaging you can plant to a wind-powered factory and the not-for-profit Pangea Institute. A whole new breed of social and environmentally-responsible entrepreneur.
Pangea Organics are organic, with 100% plant-based ingredients. They are free from GMO's, parabens, petroleum products, paraffins and any synthetic or harmful ingredients. 95% have naturally preserving ingredients. 100% vegetarian."
I got to try the Pangea Egyptian Geranium w/ Adzuki Bean & Cranberry Facial Scrub. It has nice, soft, creamy texture to it. It doesn't leave my face irritated or dry. It leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. I must admit, I was expecting a different smell to it, but it's an ok scent.
Laughing Lindsay readers can get a 15% discount if they sign up for the Beautorium newsletter.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
Beautorium is offering one lucky reader a Pangea Scrub!
Go to Beautorium and tell me what your favorite product is.
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the "extra" entries. Comments like "enter me" will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow @beautorium on twitter (come back and tell me).
2. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about the contest (post link in comment).
3. Blogging about the contest (post link in comment).
4. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
5. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
6. Enter another one of my contests (come back and tell me which one).
Giveaway ends on August 27 at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don't hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I'll pick another.
*Open to US residents only