My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Revlon Runway Collection Nails Review

Revlon Runway Collection Nails

Recently, I was offered the chance to review the Revlon Runway Collection nails. Knowing that Revlon is a great brand and liking the look of the nails, I decided to give it a go. The nails are even prettier in person! I used Starlet, pictured below. The glue is super sticky! I can tell these nails will last a while! They are also look great! I had actually never applied fake nails, but the nails still look good! I really like all of the variety with the nails. I also appreciate the moderate price! Next time you decide to get your nails done, definitely consider these! Thanks Revlon!

Revlon Nails

2 comments:

  1. I agree the price is perfect. I have no clue what 3 grams of glue even look like. Is there enough adhesive to have a second go around or can you only use these nails one time?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails