My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pearl Izumi Running Shoes Review

Pearl Izumi Logo

Recently, I was sent some Pearl Izumi Running Shoes to review! I choose the SYNCROGUIDE 2 to review! Some of its wonderful features include:

-High Rebound SKYDEX® forefoot propulsion pad
-High rebound forefoot foam for maximum energy return
-SKYDEX® Heel crash pad
-New Syncro Stability Frame - Stability Tuned Suspension System
-Deep Rearfoot channel slows overpronation
-High performance dual density EVA insole
-PI Carbon Rubber Outsole for durability

Plus, don't they look cute?!

Pearl Izumi Shoes

I decided to give these a try for the first week back at college because I'm no longer leaving as close to the classrooms as I was last year. I was a bit worried that the bottom of feet would hurt, because they always do! However, they did not! The shoes really do provide extra support and cushion for my feet! It was great! I'm very happy with these shoes!

Next time you're looking for a new pair of running shoes, I'd definitely recommend Pearl Izumi!

1 comment:

  1. Oh!! They looks really cute!! Thanks for the sharing review... I'm just looking for new running shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails