My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

About Me

I decided that it was a good time to create an about me page.... so, here it is!

I'm 20 years old and a college student. I'm currently enrolled in a five-year master's program in education! I enjoy doing reviews and giveaways and am very pleased with my blog's growth to this point.

I love cupcakes, they're my favorite dessert! I also like flip-flops, the color blue, food in general, coffee, chocolate, beauty products, clothes, shoes, accessories, reading, listening to music, and blogging. I enjoy spending time with my family (usually), friends, and my boyfriend of one year!

If you want to see your product featured on Laughing Lindsay, you can email me at linzer08@gmail.com or fill out my Pitch me form.

Also, I'm open to any and all types of sponsorships/ads!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. There's a Gadget on the right side says : "Blog with Integrity..". And I just wanna say : Agree..;-). Nice blog Lindsay..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails