My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Eufora Review

Eufora Logo


Eufora recently sent me some great hair products to try! Eufora's advanced technology utilizes important botanical extracts that have been scientifically proven to benefit the hair, scalp and skin. Most products use water as a base but Eufora has raised the performance standard by using certified organic Aloe Vera gel as our product base. Known as the miracle plant, aloe is rich in over 200 biologically active substances, including 75 nutrients, 20 minerals and 12 vitamins. Aloe contains elements that are essential to cellular healing, renewal and growth. Aloe also delivers amazing antibacterial, anti-viral and antiseptic properties. It is a naturally effective solution to help alleviate the symptoms caused by skin and scalp conditions such as acne, dandruff and seborrhea. Eufora is the only salon professional product line to provide certified organic Aloe Vera in the optimum quality and concentration required to deliver its true power.

Urgent Repair Shampoo

I was sent a bottle of Urgent Repair Shampoo. This gentle, non-drying formula thoroughly removes dulling and damaging build up caused by products, metals, chemicals, minerals and environmental pollutants while improving the health of the hair and scalp. I was really excited to try this because a new conditioner I had just started using seemed to be leaving behind a bunch of build-up/product and left my hair looking wet/oily. However, just one shampooing with this stuff and my hair was better than before the conditioner! It got rid of the stuff left behind from the other product, but didn't mess up my hair! This is great for everyone, especially swimmers, people who use lots of styling products and those who live in hard water or well water regions!

I was also able to try the Urgent Repair Replenishing Treatment! This treatment is a protein rich restructuring and conditioning treatment that strengthens and restores vibrancy to dry, damaged and color treated hair. I like that this product can be used as a treatment by leaving it on for up to 15 minutes and wrapping head in plastic and applying external heat and that is also good for daily use! I also appreciate the skin soothing effect it has! It really does relieve an irritated/dry scalp! This treatment helps my hair and my scalp, a great combination!

Eufora also sent me the Hydration Leave-In Conditioner! This is a weightless, protein-rich, daily leave-in conditioner! It protects hair from styling heat damage and sun damage. It moisturizes and detangles hair! I love the benefits of this and it smells pretty good too!

I've also been using the Illuminate Shine Mist! This mist is an advanced, multi-use, shine enhancement product that provides wear-in treatment benefits. This mist gives my hair moisture and helps seal the cuticle! It even contains Vitamin E and Vitamin B5! This mist can be used to add shine to a finished style, for extra detangling on towel dried hair, and for added softness! This is a great multi-use hair product!


Eufora can be bought at authorized professional salons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails