My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Pantene Hair Care Review

Pantene Pro-V Logo

Thanks to MyBlogSpark, I was able to try Pantene’s new line of hair care and find out which kind is best for me.  I was sent a Pantene Scientific Hair Test Kit to become a “Pantenologist” and be informed about the new-formulated Pantene!  Pantene has spent much time and  money to re-formulate their hair products.  There are now four new kinds of Pantene lines:

Using my Pantenologist Kit (which even included an adorable lab coat and geeky  glasses), I was able to do several tests and determine the right products Pantene Thick Hair Testfor me.  First, I put my hair up into a ponytail and then compared the size of the diameter of it to this cute little coin they provided.   My kit says that if your ponytail is bigger than the coin, you have medium-thick hair.  Well, my hair is definitely medium-thick hair according this test! 

However, Pantene also allows you to test for thin hair using thesePantene Fine Hair two pieces of paper.  You simply take a strand of hair and place it between the two pieces of paper on a flat surface.  Then, you run your fingers across it.  If you can not feel your hair between the paper, then you have thin hair.  I could feel my hair, so we know that I really do have medium-thick hair.

Next, you can run a test for curly hair!  You simply take a Pantene Curly Hairstrand of hair, get it wet and let it air dry.  Then, you place the hair on this handy dandy chart.   Depending on how your hair lays, determines if your hair is curly or not.  Mine is only slightly wavy.

Lastly, there is a test for color-treated hair.  You simply shampoo your hair and roll a piece of hair into a ball.  Then, you place it into a cup of water.  If your hair sinks in seconds, your hair is damaged!  If it manages to floats for 60 seconds, your hair is healthy! 

From these tests, I determined that the right hair product for me is the Medium-Thick hair products!  In my kit was samples of each of the four kinds of shampoo and conditioner!  So, after the tests, I tried the Medium-Thick Shampoo and Conditioner for frizzy to smooth.  I am very happy with the results of the shampoo and conditioner.  It left my hair moisturized, smooth, and not heavy.  It also has a nice scent, I think.  I really like these hair products and my go out and buy some in the future.

I also wanted to share with my readers a chance for you to get to try the new Pantene products!  Simply click through to this website, register or sign-in and get a free sample of Pantene!  If you aren’t already registered with the site, I assure you that you should.  You can get new coupons and samples every couple of months from P&G though the site! 

Disclaimer:  Pantene provided me with the Pantene Scientific Hair Test kit, information, and a Walmart gift card through MyBlogSpark.  The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails