My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Free Sample of Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo

free sample of Kraft Sandwich Shop MayoI was just informed of an opportunity for you to get a free sample of Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo!  Simply go to the site, click on the top image or the one on the lower left-side and fill out the form!  I signed up for my sample and think it looks interesting!  I hope it tastes good.

It is supposed to give your sandwich a makeover and make it taste better!  It is supposed to dress up a boring sandwich and make it exciting!  It comes in 4 interesting flavors!  I can’t wait to receive my sample! 

Disclaimer:  I received nothing for this post.  No compensation was received.  The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails