My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Lee Capri Review

Lee Fit Ambassador

You may have noticed the "Found my fit at Lee" button that has been displayed on my sidebar. That's because I'm now a Lee Fit Ambassador and that on a quarterly basis I will be reviewing a different Lee product! I'm very excited about this endeavor because Lee carries stylish and comfortable clothing that will actually work in the classroom! For my first Lee review, I was sent the Slender Secret Montego Capri in black!

Lee Capri

Don't they look great? I really like these capri. They are black and sort of dressy. They are also very comfy, something that is not always true of dressier pants. I also like that they are part of Lee's Slender Secret collection. They give everyone a flattering fit. I wore these yesterday and my mom said that we might buy some of these since I've outgrown a lot of my capri from past summers (being in college is stressful and I've gained some weight)! These capri are literally mom-approved and college student liked!

So, if you need some wonderful, classy pants, check out Lee!

Disclaimer: I received a pair of capri for free for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails