My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stand Up to Cancer “Up2 You” Video Challenge

UP2 You Video Challenge

In this day and age, I’m sure everyone knows someone who has or has had cancer.  My own grandmother is a breast cancer survivor.  That is why when I was contacted about posting the Up2 You Video Challenge, I knew I had to do it.  Plus, I know how my readers love to know about a new contest. 

The “UP2 YOU” Video Challenge is a video contest that allows you to use your own creativity to try and stand up to cancer.  The grand prize is a Takamine EF 450DLX Guitar!  You have until July 30th to upload your video.  The voting on the videos takes place from  August 12-19th.  I’m not musically inclined, so I will just wait to see what everyone comes up with and perhaps participate in the voting portion.   

Check out the Stand Up2 Cancer site to find out the details of this awesome challenge! 

Disclaimer:  I received nothing for this post. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails