My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air: The Complete Fifth Season Review

Fresh Prince of Bel Air:  The Complete Fift Season on DVD
I recently received the Fresh Prince of Bel Air: The Complete Fifth Season on DVD to review from Warner Brothers, which came out May 11th! This season was extra special because it's the season where Will meets and falls for Lisa. He also gets engaged to her! This season is full of laughs with random predicaments and funny situations! The 4-disc set has 25 laugh-out-loud Season 5 Episodes of the hit show that gave sitcoms street smarts. Check out a clip from Season 5 below!



I thought this was a very funny season! A season wouldn't be complete without Carlton dancing, it's one of my favorite parts of the show. I was pleased to see his dancing early in the season! I just love it! This might be because I have my own goofy dance (I bet you didn't know that).

I liked the episode where Will distracts Jazz during a poker game while telling a made-up story dealing with the Mob and hiding in the backwoods. It just cracks me up! I also thought it was interesting to see Will dress up in a fat suit in epsiode 11! It's all kinds of funny!

Overall, it's a funny season. It has all the characters you've come to love from past seasons, with the addition of Lisa. I don't know what else to say, except that you should check it out and own it on DVD now. You can also get the inside scoop on WB movie & DVD releases with WB Reel News!

Disclaimer: I received season 5 of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air for free for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails