My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 7, 2010

JELL-O Review

JELL-O

When I was offered the chance to receive some wonderful products from JELL-O, I jumped at it. I'm sure everyone knows about the JELL-O brand Geltain and Pudding and how yummy they are. I received some of these:

Sugar-Free JELL-O Gelatin Cups
Who knew “nothing” could taste so yummy? With bathing suit season right around the corner, enjoy a refreshing snack with Weight Watchers®-endorsed sugar-free JELL-O gelatin cups. These light and tasty snacks have only 10 calories each, and 0 Weight Watchers® POINTS® value per serving. Plus they come in 10 yummy flavors.
Chocolate Vanilla Pudding
Sugar-free JELL-O Pudding Cups
Make anytime snack time with sugar-free JELL-O pudding cups. After lunch or in the middle of the afternoon, enjoy creamy and sweet Dulce de Leche or Chocolate Pudding.

Original JELL-O Pudding and Gelatin Cups
Whether it’s after breaking a sweat during basketball practice, finishing math homework, or simply as a tasty dessert, everyone will love the taste of JELL-O cups. With bright colors and delicious flavors, like the new Lemon-Lime Splash/Outrageous Orange and the Berry Blue/Outrageous Orange combination packs, there's something for everyone. The sweet taste of JELL-O pudding cups comes in flavors like Chocolate, Vanilla, and Chocolate Vanilla Swirl.
Strawberry Jell-o
My family enjoyed sampling this lovely variety. Personally, my favorites were the Dulce de Leche Pudding and Chocolate Vanilla Swirl. They are sweet and creamy. I liked the layers of flavor in each. They also look pretty! These really hit the spot during finals. They were a nice reward after a final or great for a study break.

I also liked the Strawberry gelatin. It was really good. My dad liked the Orange and Lemon-Lime the best! He thought they were "good". They all make for a great summer time snack when they are refrigerated! I'm getting hungry just typing this review! I think I'll go have some more pudding! Yummy!

Disclaimer: I received JELL-O products for free for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Following you from Pitch It To Me Friend and Follow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails