My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Plus Size Costume Super Center Poodle Skirt Review

You may have noticed from my previous posts (or met me at the conference and noticed) that I am not a skinny person.  I usually have a hard time finding a costume that fits and is appropriate for someone my size.  I was very excited to find a website that carries plus size costumes!  The Plus Size Costume Super Center offers a wide assortment of plus size women's costumes!  I was equally excited to discover they were offering an opportunity to review a plus size pink poodle skirt

As you may also know, I am getting an Interdisciplinary in Social Studies and I love history.  I like the 50’s because of its unique fashion and could not wait to receive my pink poodle skirt!  Here is a picture of me wearing my poodle skirt!

Plus Size Pink Poodle Skirt

I think that it is adorable!  I like how it is pink in color and has a black poodle.  Here is a close-up of the poodle/leash.

Pink Poodle Skirt Costume

You can see how detailed and high quality this skirt is.  The dog sparkles a little in the light and so does the chain.  I like that the skirt is pink because that means I can wear a black shirt with it (I own lots of black shirts) and it will be easy to match this skirt with something.

Initially, I thought the skirt may be a bit itchy because of the material.  However, I can safely say that the skirt is actually pretty comfortable.  Although, that is something to be said about the 50’s fashion – they did not wear these tight-fitting and low-rising outfits.  The clothing actually covered everything.  I can also say that the shipping on this skirt was really quick!  I meant to have this post up sooner, but I got a little behind on it.  So, if you need a last minute costume, you can probably count on them!

Any woman would be proud to wear this skirt.  It is perfect for a sock hop or a Halloween party!  I can not wait to wear it out in public and let others see it!

Disclaimer: I received Dove Conditioner for free for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails