My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dove Daily Treatment Conditioner Review

Dove Hair Care

I received some of Dove's new conditioners to review! I was excited to receive these conditioners because Dove Hair Care products have been reformulated and have Fiber Actives that help heal the damage done to your hair. The products contain a Micro Moisture serum that protects and repairs your hair.

Glee for All SweepsUsing Dove's Most Advanced technology, these conditioners make your hair smooth! I used the Intensive Repair Conditioner on days that I straighten my hair and feel that it needs something extra to make up for the damage. This conditioner does feel a bit ticker than some other conditioners, but in a good way. It does a great job at restoring my hair's moisture!

I use the Daily Treatment Conditioner on days that I do not stress my hair. This conditioner feels light and airy. It gives my hair a nice moisturization that isn't oily. It doesn't weigh my hair down either! I think both conditioners have a light scent that isn't overpowering. Both conditioners do a great job repairing the damage I've caused to my hair. They make my hair shiny and healthy!
Glee logoCheck out the Dove Glee for All Giveaway to Win Dove Hair Care or Glee Merchandise!

You can also check out this website for a free sample of Dove Hair Care!

Also, don't forget to watch Glee on Fox tonight!

Disclaimer: I received Dove Conditioner for free for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails