My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 21, 2010

We Blog Conference Was Awesome!

We Blog Conference Badge


So, I'm back from the We Blog Conference and thought I ought to do at least one post about it! I must say it was really fun and I learned TONS! I mean tons! I can't wait to start implementing everything I learned at the conference. For instance, I will no longer change the title of a post to indicate that the giveaway is over. I will simply note it in the giveaway's post. If you noticed, I've even gone back and corrected every single giveaway post as such! Woot! Go me! I hope to make other changes to Laughing Lindsay in the near future.

I want to thank everyone from the conference, especially Shanaka at Thrifty Mama B (she drove me) and co-founders Kelli of 3 Boys and a Dog and Jyl at The Post-It Place. They are all so nice and funny! I also want to send a shoutout to my roomie Earl's Daughter, CJ!

Everyone at the conference was super nice and funny! Although, I didn't talk too much, I really enjoyed it. ;) It was great getting to meet all of you! I hope everyone made it home safely and had a good time! I also thought I'd share a few pictures with my readers.

Here is Elvis! We saw him at McDonald's in Pigeon Forge!

Elvis Impersonator at McDonald's

Then, we got some yummy Krispy Kreme Donuts from this guy!


Krispy Kreme Donuts guy


Here is everything I got in my awesome conference swag bag!

WeBlog Conference Swag Bag

On the way home, there was a car wreck and here are the pictures I took while we were waiting for an hour.

Bored in traffic

As you can see, I had tons of fun while learning lots! I can't wait to see you guys again!

2 comments:

  1. Leaving some comment luv for ya roomie!!! We are officially conference buddies!! ((Bloghugs))

    Got a new site check it out: http://velvetropenews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl,

    we had some fun didn't we???

    you Virginia girls were quiet til you got on a roll!

    can't believe you've got all your posts fixed! i've got 600 to fix- EEKKKKK!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails