Did you know that Old Navy has an Item of the Week? Well, this week their item is the Women's Deep V-Neck Dresses. They come in an assortment of colors (as shown above) that are great for summer! They look great with flip-flops and sandals or even a pair of high heels! You can even wear a cami with it! This week, 5/28-6/3, it’s only $10 (regularly $19.50)! This awesome deal is only available in stores!
You can even go to Old Navy's Facebook page to “dig” for savings this week (which includes a $10 off of $50 coupon)! With this quick giveaway on Laughing Lindsay, you could buy several of these dresses and much more!
WIN!THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
Old Navy is generously giving 10 Laughing Lindsay readers:
a $50 off of $100 coupon!
These coupons will be emailed to you, come in PDF form and are good from 5/28 to 6/3 (can be used only once)!
To enter: Go to Old Navy and tell me something you would buy with this coupon.
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the "extra" entries. Comments like "enter me" will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow 89linz on Twitter (let me know in a comment).
2. Tweet about the contest (post link in comment).
3. Blog about the contest (post link in comment).
4. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
5. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
6. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
7. Enter another one of my contests (Come back and tell me which one. You can get only one extra entry, no matter how many different giveaways you enter.)
Giveaway ends on May 28 at 11:59 pm EST.
The winners will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email.
*Open to US residents only
Disclaimer: M80 contacted me on behalf of Old Navy and I received nothing for this giveaway. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.