My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cheryl and Co. Update

I wanted to update my readers on the bad experience I had with Cheryl and Co. the other week.  Once I posted the bad experience, Cheryl and Co. contacted me to send me a replacement shipment.  So, I must say that I’m impressed with their customer service!  They contacted me within a few hours of the post going up and apologized for my experience.

I received my replacement cookies on Thursday(which is actually a day earlier than their email had said to expect them)!  They were a nice surprise to return home to from my trip!  I opened the box and there was one cookie that was only partially broke.  It was not that bad, it had broke in half so I can’t really complain about it.

So, I guess my update is just to say that your cookies may arrive broken, but Cheryl and Co. has some excellent customer service that will send a replacement order!  : )  I might use them again just because my experience with the cs rep was so nice.   Thanks Cheryl and Co.! 

Disclaimer:  Cheryl and Co. sent me a replacement order for my damaged cookies but I was not required to post anything about it.  No compensation was received.  The opinions expressed are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails