Thanks to my membership at the Product Review Place, I came across the chance to review the book The Knight Life by Keith Knight. The Knight Life is a collection of comic strips from Keith Knight. The strips in this book are short, but they are put together in such a way that it flows and makes some sense. The strips are cute and funny. The strips are from Knight’s weekly comic strip “The K Chronicles”.
Now, I don’t really consider myself to be a comic strip reader/fan. However, once I looked at Keith’s website and read a few strips, I thought he was funny and worth reading. Keith does bits about things that happen to him, his family and friends. Everyone can relate to his strips.
I especially like the Life’s Little Victories pieces. Keith includes the little things in life that make us all feel like we have accomplished something. One of these little victories includes running into an ex who dumped you two years ago and has turned into a dog! Haha! This books is filled with strips that are humorous like that. It’s 210 pages of random relatable laughs.
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED!
Hachette Book Group is offering 2 readers a copy of The Knight Life to enjoy!
To enter: Tell me why you would like to win this.
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the "extra" entries. Comments like "enter me" will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow me on Twitter (let me know your handle in a comment).
2. Tweet about the contest (post link in comment).
3. Blog about the contest (post link in comment).
4. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
5. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
6. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
7. Enter another one of my contests (Come back and tell me which one. You can get only one extra entry, no matter how many different giveaways you enter.)
Giveaway ends on June 21st at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don't hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I'll pick another.
*Open to US and Canada residents only. No PO Boxes.
Disclaimer: I received a copy of The Knight Life for free for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.