My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I’m going to…

You may have noticed my Tweets about it or read this post asking you to guess where I'm going  today and tomorrow.  Well, it’s time for the announcement.   One person, Thrifty Mama Bee, guessed correctly.  Although, she figured it out from the hints because she attended and drove me to the WeBlog Conference
That’s right, I’m headed back to Pigeon Forge/Sevierville/Gatlinburg, TN!  I’m going to be spending tonight at the wonderful Wilderness at the SmokiesWilderness at the Smokies Waterpark
This awesome resort has wonderful rooms with wonderful waterparks, including this indoor one pictured above!  I’m pretty stoked about seeing the place.
Then, tomorrow, I get to see the Titanic Museum!  This is the reason Shanaka knew where I was going.  The WeBlog attendees found out that I LOVE the Titanic and we drove by the museum on the way to the conference! 
Titanic Pigeon Forge
It’s half the size of the original Titanic!  I’m so excited about this!  I’ve never gotten to visit anything Titanic-related and I can’t wait to see it! 
My boyfriend and I are leaving today to visit these awesome places!  Look out for my posts next week about our awesome little trip!

1 comment:

  1. So, apparently the above comments will only show if there is a comment below them. Weird.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails