My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weight Watchers by Whitman's Candies

Weight Watchers by Whitman's Candies

I received some of the Weight Watchers by Whitman's Candy to try for a review. I got the Pecan Crowns! I tried them with my dad because he usually likes nuts and candy like this. We both enjoyed them! I really like the caramel and chocolate! Dad had to limit himself to just one because we were getting ready to eat dinner. However, I can assure you that he could have eaten the whole bag!

Don't forget! You can win a bag of your own candy by entering the Laughing Lindsay Weight Watchers Candy Giveaway that ends tonight! Trust me, the lucky winner will be very happy!

Disclaimer: I received a bag of Weight Watchers by Whitman's Candies Pecan Crowns for this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails