Thursday, November 5, 2009
Nature's Path Foods vision is to "be a trusted name for quality organic foods in every home; socially responsible, environmentally sustainable and financially viable." I was able to try some of their wonderful food! I tried 2 cereals and 2 toaster pastries.
I wasn't sure what to expect because a lot of organic companies stuff leave much to be desired for taste. However, I'm happy to report this stuff tastes great! I really liked the cereal, I was actually so excited to try it that I tore open the bag and it ripped causing a mess. It's ok though, it was worth it!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
Nature's Path Foods is offering one Laughing Lindsay reader a bunch of their yummy products that includes:
Pumpkin FlaxPlus Granola
New Crunchy Maple Sunrise Cereal
EnviroKidz Gorilla Munch
Peanut Choco Granola Bars
Variety Pack of Hot Oatmeal
To enter: Go to Nature's Path Foods and tell me what your favorite product is and why.
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the "extra" entries. Comments like "enter me" will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow Nature's Path on twitter (come back and tell me).
2. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about the contest (post link in comment).
3. Blogging about the contest (post link in comment).
4. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
5. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
6. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
7. Enter another one of my contests (Come back and tell me which one. You can get only one extra entry, no matter how many different giveaways you enter.)
8. Become a fan of Nature Path on Facebook.
Giveaway ends on November 23 at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don't hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I'll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclaimer: I received the toaster pastries and cereal for this review.