My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 2, 2009

We Love Colors Tights

We Love Colors Logo

We Love Colors offers multiple colors of tights in all sizes! I received two pairs to try! I must say these tights are wonderful! They are super soft and stretchy! I can tell that these tights are made to last, they won't rip as easily as other pairs. I appreciate that they make all sorts of sizes, so there's a pair for everyone! They also have an array of colors (50+)!

Next time you need a new pair of tights (it is getting colder) check out
We Love Colors! They also carry other products, such as leggings, and dance wear!

Disclaimer: I received two pairs of tights for this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails