My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Julia Baker Confections

Julia Baker Truffle

For my birthday (It was last week) I tried the 12 pc Truffle Tower from Julia Baker Confections! "Trained at world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, Julia Baker creates luxury chocolates and custom cake creations. She has made chocolate for Bono & U2, Jennifer Aniston and Paris Hilton."

I got to sample the caramel truffles which are wonderful! I was pleasantly surprised to bite into a truffle and actually experience the caramel flow out of the chocolate and into my mouth! It was great! I also like how each truffle is coated in toffee! It is delicious! The chocolates are handcrafted, look super, and taste great!

You should defintely check out Julia Baker Confections for chocolates and cakes! They are yummy!

Disclaimer: I received the truffles for free for this review and my birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails