My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Revlon Fantasy Lengths

Revlon Fantasy Lengths Lashes

Revlon has several great lines of eyelashes available in drugstores. There are several styles of glue-on eyelashes available for those who prefer to use glue. For those who want something a little easier to apply, Revlon’s self-adhesive eyelashes are perfect! They require no messy glue, are very easy to apply, and are latex-free, which means they’re gentle on the eyes. Styles range from natural to glamorous, so you can choose the eyelash that completes the look you’re going for.

I received several packages of these eyelashes to try. I've always been reluctant to try fake eyelashes because of the mess and I was afraid of what they would look like. However, I really liked these:



They are the self-adhesive ones! These are perfect for me because I don't have the patience or time to deal with applying glue. These are really easy to apply and makes no mess! They even come with extra self-adhesive strips! The lashes are also pretty easy to get off!

I also like these because they are one of the more simple ones. It's appropriately called "Defining." It gives me more length and volume! Next time you need fake eyelashes, I would definitely recommend the Revlon Fantasy Lengths! They would be perfect for the holidays and parties!

Disclaimer: I received Revlon Fantasy Lengths for this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails