Wednesday, February 3, 2010
My boyfriend and I got to use a Wilton Giant Heart Cookie Pan to make an adorable chocolate chip cookie! The pan is designed for one package of refrigerated dough! I was also sent some sprinkles to decorate the cookie with. Here is a picture of the cookie before we baked it!
The directions said not to stretch the cookie out and make it touch the sides of the pan, but let it sit in the middle. After baking it I see why it said this. The cookies spreads out a lot during baking. I also got some cookie icing to decorate the cookie with. Here is a picture of the cookie after we baked it!
It was really good! It was also very fun and easy to make! My only concern is that it was a little hard to get the center completely done. However, it's still very easy to bake and fun to decorate! The giant cookie was gone within a day or two! The pan can also be used for brownies and pizza! I think the pan will come in handy in the future!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
Wilton is giving one reader a Giant Heart Cookie Pan of their own plus decorating supplies!
To enter: Go to Wilton and tell me what you would would make with the pan and decorations (cookie, pizza, special occasion, etc.).
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the "extra" entries. Comments like "enter me" will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow @WiltonCakes on twitter (come back and tell me).
2. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about the contest (post link in comment).
3. Blogging about the contest (post link in comment).
4. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
5. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
6. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
7. Enter another one of my contests (Come back and tell me which one. You can get only one extra entry, no matter how many different giveaways you enter.)
Giveaway ends on February 23 at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don't hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I'll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclaimer: I received a pan and decorating materials for free for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.