My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

PJSalvage Cupcake Pajamas Review

PJSalvage Cupcake Pajamas

I received the cute pajamas pictured above from PJSalvage! They are the Cupids Closet Sateen PJ Set! I love these pajamas because they are so cute! Anyone that knows me or has been reading my blog for a while knows that I love baking and I LOVE cupcakes! So, these pajamas are perfect for me!

The pajamas are also pretty comfortable! The tag in the back is a bit itchy at times, but other than that, they are great! I like how the pajama pants have a drawstring, it makes them fit better! I haven't really worn many button-up pajamas shirts, but this is kinda nice. I like how the big black buttons go with the black dots on the pajama print. The bottoms also have a line of fake black buttons to match!

Overall, a great set of pajamas! PJSalvage carries many other adorable/wonderful pajama sets! If they are anything like these, I'm sure they are fantastic!

Disclaimer: I received the Cupids Closet Sateen PJ Set for free for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails