My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Beautiful Coffee Cups Review

Coffee Mugs

You may remember the beautiful coffee cups teaser I posted recently. I received the coffee cups from CSN Stores! As you may recall they offer bar stools, cookware, and wine racks! Well, the coffee cups pictured above are the ones I received. Aren't they pretty! I love the color of these cups! I really like the size of them. They aren't too small (I dislike small cups) and they aren't so big that I'll drink too much. They really are the perfect size!

They are also of good quality! They aren't flimsy or anything. These are nice cups! I started using them almost right away (they had be cleaned first). Check out CSN Stores for your next dishware purchase!

Disclaimer: I will received the above cups for this review. No other compensation was received or offered. Opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails