My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MagnaPods - 1st Business 2 Blogger Review

MagnaPods Logo

I'm happy to bring you my first review from Business 2 Blogger! It's for MagnaPods, which can really help a girl out! I received a MagnaPods Cosmetic Organizer Set #0106 and a MagnaPods Tooth Brush Holder #0201! With space being at a premium in a dorm room, I need all of the help that I can get! The wonderful MagnaPods are a great way to free up some space. I placed my Magnapods on my mini-refrigerator! Here are the pictures of my MagnaPods!

MagnaPod Picture

That is the side of the refrigerator! I loved having my toothbrush right there, so I kind of made the toothpaste fit in the other hole! :) Now, this is the front...

MagnaPod

Since I already had the notepad on there I decided I need something to write with beside it. This worked out perfectly!

Thanks so much Business 2 Blogger and MagnaPods! I have managed to clear off some space around the room and it was so easy! I will probably be using these for a while because they can be used on a bathroom medicine cabinet or filing cabinet (which every teacher has)!

Disclaimer: I received free MagnaPods for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I could have sworn I left a comment yesterday, but it was from my phone so maybe it didn't go through! Love the creative fridge use!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails