My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Febreze Flameless Luminary Review

Febreze Flameless Luminary

I recently received a Febreze Flameless Luminary to review. I was excited to receive one of these because it's from Febreze, which as we all should know makes wonderful smelling and long lasting products! I was also pleased to get one because it's flameless! We aren't allowed to have candles in our dorm rooms because of fire hazards. However, I believe we can have one of these!

I love how the little light in the middle of the base sort of shimmers/shines so that it gives the appearance of being a real candle! It's great for any home and because each of the scents is a different shade, you can match it with any home decor. It's also really easy to switch shades and change the mood of the room! I really like my luminary and can't wait to get new scents for it!

Also, you can Fan Febreze on Facebook and/or Follow Febreze on Twitter for periodic contests and giveaways of fabulous Febreze products!

Disclaimer: I received a Febreze Flameless Luminary for free for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails