My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

CSN Lighting Lamp Review

CSN Lighting Logo

As I told you in a previous post, I received a lamp from CSN Lighting to review! I got the Lite Source - Lite-Bulb One Light Accent Lamp in Steel and Blue! I'm currently using it in my dorm room, beside my bed! Here are some pictures!

Blue Light bulb Lamp

Here it is with the other lights off!

Blue Lamp

The only complaint I have is that I had some issues with the prongs when trying to put it together, it kind of hurt my fingers... However, I'm also a wimp! :) Other than that, it's great! I was pleased with the fast shipping and the product arrived undamaged! I think it's a wonderful addition to my room! Thanks CSN Lighting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails