My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Bored Inc. T-Shirt Review

Bored Inc. Logo


Bored Inc. hosts a variety of adorable products! They have characters from Stinky Poo, Yummies, Tokyo Bunnies and more! They carry t-shirts, bags, buttons, and even stickers!

I selected the Women's Not So Sweet Tee from the Yummies collection! Yummies design 'Not so Sweet' is featured on a 100% Cotton black tee. Tee is super soft, thin cotton, fitted, and fits slightly long. Available in Women's sizes S - XL. Here I am wearing it!

Bored Inc. Cupcake Shirt

I love how soft it is! I think it's adorable! I also appreciate the fact that it's not so thin that you can see through it, as many shirts are these days. It made me feel good the whole day!

Check out Bored Inc. the next time you're in the mood for something creative and cute to wear or carry!

Bored Inc. Cutie Poo Tote Bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails