My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Help Support Special Olympics at Red Robin

Red Robin Special Olympics


As you all know, I'm an education major and getting a special education endorsement. That's why, when I discovered this, I knew I had to share it with my readers! This Saturday at Red Robin is an opportunity to help support the Special Olympics.

"On Saturday, April 17th at Red Robin locations across the country members of the Law Enforcement Torch Run will be pairing up with wait staff to spend the day serving you. 100% of special "tips" donated to the officers will benefit Special Olympics."

Find a participating Red Robin in your area!


If you don't know about the Special Olympics, I urge you to check out their website. They do some great things!

I hope you get to check out your local Red Robin this Saturday and help out the Special Olympics!

Disclaimer: I received nothing for this post. No compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails