My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Educational Quotes - End of the Semester

Exam

So, I probably won't be blogging much or on Twitter very often for the next few days. I'm not sure how often I will check in because it's finals time! Want to know what I've got planned for the next few days? Well, I've got 2 finals tomorrow, one on Friday, one on Saturday and I move out on Sunday!

So, I'm going to leave you with some quotes on education!


"Education is learning what you didn't even know you didn't know."

~ Daniel J. Boorstin


"Study as if you were going to live forever; live as if you were going to die tomorrow."

~ Maria Mitchell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails