My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Children's Revolution

Chidren's Revolution

As a future educator, I'm always trying to get ahead on fun and educational toys! I'm excited to announce that I'm going to be working with Children's Revolution in the future to bring my readers exclusive discounts and giveaways! You can look forward to hearing about things like these:

Big Book Easel

Guidecraft Tabletop Big Book Easel which would be good for use in the classroom! Or this...

Blue Rug

Shaggy Blue Rug which would be awesome for a classroom station. Or, maybe this...

Butterfly Cupcake Wrapper

Butterfly Cupcake Wrapper just because I love cupcakes! :)

The point is, I'm excited about this opportunity and you should be, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails