My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cup-A-Cake Cupcake Container Review

Cup-A-Cake

As you should know, I LOVE cupcakes! However, they are not easy to transport (say from home to college). So, I was very excited when I discovered Cup-A-Cake, the original cupcake container! "This unique container will hold a muffin or frosted cupcake in place with prongs positioned in such a way that the muffin or cupcake will not move within the container if jiggled or turned upside down."

I received 2 Cup-A-Cake containers to review! They are very cute! I really like the assortment of colors! There's a color for everyone! I also like that it has the prongs that hold the cupcake in place. The containers stay shut, but aren't hard to open. I really like these!

If you're a cupcake fan, like I am, I know you'll need these someday! They are perfect for packing in a lunch or taking a cupcake home from a party! Check out Cup-A-Cake today!

Disclaimer: I received 2 Cup-A-Cake containers for free for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails