Wednesday, April 28, 2010
You may remember the Hapari Shore Giveaway I hosted back when I first started blogging. Well, I'm really excited to bring you another giveaway from Hapari, the makers of modest swimwear, just in time for summer! This time it's for a $98 gift certificate that may used to buy a tankini or any other swimwear, like this one!
Or, like this one!
As you can see, they have a wonderful selection of women tankinis that are classy and supportive! They are also very stylish! So, go ahead and enter now and be ready for that summer vacation or day at the pool/beach!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
Hapari is generously giving one very lucky Laughing Lindsay reader a $98 gift certificate to buy a modest swimsuit!
To enter: Go to Hapari and tell me what your favorite product is.
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the "extra" entries.
Comments like "enter me" will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow @hapari on twitter (come back and tell me).
2. Follow me on Twitter (let me know in a comment).
3. Tweet about the contest (post link in comment).
4. Blog about the contest (post link in comment).
5. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
6. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
7. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
8. Enter another one of my contests (Come back and tell me which one. You can get only one extra entry, no matter how many different giveaways you enter.)
Giveaway ends on May 19 at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don't hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I'll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclaimer: I will be receiving a gift certificate for myself for posting this giveaway. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.