My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

UGLee Pen Review

UGLee Pen

When I write I tend to grip my writing utensil fairly tight. That's why I always use pencil with grippers. Then, I found a comfort pen that has a great gripper! It's the first ergonomic pen! It's called a UGLee Pen!

It was designed by Dr. James Lee. "Dr. Lee received his BS in Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry from Yale University and his MD from Stanford University School of Medicine. Dr. Lee has done his share of writing throughout his academic and professional life. All of the writing required by medical school and physician training took its toll. After trying just about every pen and failing to find a truly comfortable one, Dr. Lee was determined to create his own. Known to even fire his own clay pens, Dr. Lee has experimented with just about every combination of shape, texture, material, and ink mixtures in search of the optimum combination for the "Perfect Pen.""

Comfortable Pen

This pen has a full size grip which is great for taking lots of notes in class! I love how I don't have to keep my hand in just one small space to get full use of the grip! I also like the grip itself. It's soft and squishy; if that makes any sense. I also think it's fun to squeeze and play with when one is stressed (like when studying for a mid-term). I also liked the ink; it was smooth and a darker black than some inks.

You can also buy replacement ink for the pens in black, red, or blue! The pens come in an assortment of colors. The UGLee Pen is great for students and anybody who likes grippers!

Disclaimer: I received free UGLee Pens for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails