My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cute Flip-Flops 4 a Cause

Clips 4 A Cure

When I found the great company called Clips 4 A Cure, I had to do a review for them! They sell adorable hats, bows, hair clips, and flip-flops! The thing I like most is that 20% of all profits goes to the American Cancer Society! I really like that because my grandmother is a breast cancer survivor!

I was sent 2 hair bows/clips! The picture above shows one of them in my hair! I really like this one because of the way it just clips into my hair! I got this one and a pink one! They are so cute! I put this red one in my hair as soon as I opened the package and wore it all night! I really like them!

Now, you need to see how adorable their flip-flops are! I was sent a pair of flip-flops that have bows that you can change out! They sent me a pink pair and a purple pair! Here is the purple ones on one of my feet!

Cute Flip-Flops

I think they are awesome. I must admit, the flip-flops seem to run a bit bigger than I'm used to. However, my usual size 10 fits pretty good. They are just a little bit longer. Other than that, they are great. They are also really comfortable! They are the perfect thing for the warmer weather.

Check out Clips 4 A Cure, just in time for spring!

Disclaimer: I received a pair of flip-flops and some hair clips free for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails