My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Delicious Nature's Path Granola Bars

Nature's Path Granola Bars

You may recall that I have previously tried and reviewed some lovely breakfast products from Nature's Path. So, when I was offered the chance to review something else from them, I was very excited. I received 2 boxes of their new granola bar line!

Nature’s Path just launched a new granola bar line! They have new bars which include revamped old favorites and 2 delicious new flavors – Mmmaple Pecan and Berry Strawberry. The expanded bar line includes new two Flax Plus flavors which are excellent sources of Omega-3’s: Mmmaple Pecan – made with organic maple syrup, crunchy pecans and a drizzle of sweet, creamy icing and Berry Strawberry – a mix of organic strawberries and raspberries, topped off with just the right amount of real, creamy yogurt, along with Lotta Apricotta – chock full of dried apricots, roasted almonds and drizzled with real yogurt icing and Sunny Hemp – a blend of hempseed, flaxseed and sunflower seeds with juicy raisins.

Other flavorful options include:
• Peanut Buddy – peanut butter and whole roasted peanuts for a chewy bar with crunch.
• Peanut Choco – two of our favorite flavors, crunchy peanuts drizzled with dark chocolate.
• Chococonut – the perfect combination of dark chocolate chips and a hint of sweet, buttery, nutty coconut.
• Pumpkin-n-Spice – mineral-rich roasted pumpkin seeds and Omega-3 rich flaxseeds with a dash of cinnamon.

I received the 2 new flavors! I wasn't really sure what to expect with these granola bars because granola bars are sometimes very dry and tasteless. I first tried the Berry Strawberry because I love strawberries. I figured this one would be favorite. I must say it was very good! It's not dry and it tastes really good! I like the strawberry flavor and you can actually tell it has the real yogurt on it! This is a really good combination!

Next, I tried the Mmmaple Pecan. This one ended up being my favorite! It tastes so yummy! I like that it manages to taste sweet while being a granola bar. I was also pleased with the texture. It's not your average granola bar!

These bars are a smarter way to satisfy you sweet tooth! The granola bars are good for you and manage to taste good too!

Disclaimer: I received granola bar samples for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails