Wednesday, March 3, 2010
I have had a hard time finding good hair straighteners that don't hurt or damage my hair. However, Misikko has a wide selection of Chi flat irons and Babyliss flat irons among other brands.
I was sent a Hana Professional Flat Iron 1’’ – Pink Edition to review! Now, I don't normally post pictures of packaging, but I was really impressed. The picture above is how I received my flat iron! It came with some beautiful fake flowers, hand sanitizer, nail files and more! I was really excited to see that it came with a travel pouch, heat proof silicone mat, tin case, and a heat proof pouch! This means you can lay the iron on the silicone mat or place in the heat proof pouch while it's still warm! Yay!
After seeing what all I got I was really pumped to try the best flat iron! I was really impressed with the results! You can see for yourself!
Here is my hair before:
And here I am after I used the flat iron:
Doesn't my hair look much better? I liked how the flat iron didn't pull my hair and it works for damp styling! It didn't take me long at all to straighten my hair either! I was also pleased with quickness of heating up; you actually adjust the heat setting by temperature! I really like this flat iron and am really impressed with the company Misikko!
The Hana Professional Pink Flat Iron is a great flat iron; it even comes with a 2 year guarantee! I love it! It doesn't hurt that it's pink either!
WIN! THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
Misikko is offering one lucky reader their own Hana Professional Flat Iron 1’’ – Pink Edition!
To enter: Go to Misikko and tell me what your favorite product is.
(Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need to be able to contact you!)
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the "extra" entries. Comments like "enter me" will not be eligible!
For each extra entry please post an additional comment!
1. Follow @Misikko on Twitter(come back and tell me).
2. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about the contest (post link in comment).
3. Blogging about the contest (post link in comment).
4. Follow my blog and tell me (or tell me if you already are).
5. Subscribe to my blog’s feed and tell me (or tell me if you already do).
6. Add my blog button to your blog (leave blog link).
7. Enter another one of my contests (Come back and tell me which one. You can get only one extra entry, no matter how many different giveaways you enter.)
8. Join the Misikko Newsletter for 3 additional entries - leave 3 comments please!
9. For 3 extra entries, take the survey on Laughing Lindsay (let me know in 3 separate comments).
Giveaway ends on March 23 at 11:59 pm EST.
The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. If I don't hear back from the winner within 48 hours of sending the winning email, I'll pick another.
*Open to US residents only
Disclaimer: I received a flat iron for free for this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.