My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://laughinglindsay.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The LOFT Spring Style Event

Loft Spring Style Event



One of the perks of being a Lucky Alpha Shopper is that I was invited to attend Ann Taylor Loft's Spring Style Event at my nearest Loft! So, my mother and I went to the Loft, for the first time, and had a great time! During their Spring Style Event, there was good deals and free refreshments. The refreshments were really nice! They had Cheryl & Co. cookies and brownies! YUMMY! They also had bottled water!

The Loft had a 30% off all regular priced items that day and this made for some great deals! I had been given a gift card for The Loft and managed to get 4 shirts for $50! I got two t-shirts in beautiful colors that were originally 2 for $25, but got them 30% off! I also got 2 wonderful shirts from the clearance section! As I was browsing through the great clothes, one customer said to me "Such great prices; I can't decide what to do." I kid you not. I didn't know her, but it was obvious that everyone was having a good time and enjoying the deals.

I must say that I really like some of the Loft's clothing. It's fashionable, but not revealing. Their clothes are perfect for teachers and observing! The LOFT even has a LOFT loves teachers program to give teachers a discount on their purchases! I think I found a store that I'll be returning to in the future!

Disclaimer: I was invited to their Spring Style Event and received a free gift card for this review and as part of being a Lucky Alpha Shopper. No other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails